Friday, December 17, 2010
"Mr Taylor, I am Angeline Harvey, the person who has obviously gotten under Mr. Albero's skin. Let me just set the record straight. I did not "attack" anyone. I sent emails to his advertisers voicing my disgust at his blog's content and disappointment in their decision to advertise with him. I stated my intention to boycott their business in protest as is my right. I got responses from 8 of his advertisers all of whom claimed to not have any knowledge of his content as they do not read his blog. I sent them a direct link to the post referencing Mr. Comegys and they found it as appalling as I did. Facts, Mr. Albero, will always be your downfall. You cannot deny what you have done when the evidence sits on your website for all to see. The majority of the businesses that responded said they would not being renewing their ads come January. The rest said they would "address the issue" but did not say how. On a side note my grandmother died of cancer when I was a teenager so I know first hand what Mr. Comegys' family is going through. That is what has fueled my passion for this. Mr. Albero has crossed the line of decency more times than I care to count but this was a new low even for him. Someone had to step up and say something. I know you read this blog, Joe, even though you deny it. Your narcissism renders you helpless to not go anywhere your name might be mentioned. You are a vile man that cannot understand there are consequences to your actions until they slap you in the face at which time you go on the attack because that is all you know. Salisbury and the surrounding areas have grown weary of your actions and we will not let it go on without fighting back in a legal and civilized manner. "
Posted by Jonathan Taylor at 12/17/2010 03:38:00 PM
The Photo Above is not photoshopped, that is Joe Albero coming out of the prisoner receiving gate at the Wicomico County Detention Center
I'm sorry I don't see normal people being on that side of the gate. The fact is 2011 will see the further decline of Joe Albero and sbynews. The facts are my website has more daily visitors and is still rated higher in Joe's precious Alexa ratings he held so dear until I surpassed him of course. The difference is I get along with all the other local blogs and bloggers. I like Julie's blog, Michael Swartz , Dr Delusional even Progressive Delmarva because we all have a place on the shore and unlike you Joe I don't think I am the end all be all.
I know for a fact that you don't have the influence you thought you had and that is simply because we as a community have had enough of you. Nobody is scared of you as you are the laughing stock of Delmarva. I love seeing you falter and now try to thrash around fighting against the tide you feel taking you out to sea. You stayed around too long Albero and inevitably people would see through your BS and lies.
Your advertisers will be leaving you, keep telling yourself it isn't true. I guess you think you can threaten them or leave their ad up like Kuhn's and nobody will tell you to take it down when they have parted ways with your criminal self. I really feel sorry for you to have such a pathetic and lonely life where you have a handful of people that can even stand to be around you when the others laugh at you and tell me how dumb you are and yet you think they are your friends..if you only knew.
Keep people laughing as that's what your best at, you really are a funny clown like guy.
Posted by Jonathan Taylor at 12/17/2010 02:06:00 PM
The Tea Parties have had their first major victory, as Harry Reid pulled the pork-laden omnibus spending bill from Senate consideration, in the face of Republican opposition capable of winning at least 41 votes to sustain a filibuster. GOP senators like McConnell who had helped put pork into the bill woke up and realized the electorate was serious when it rejected earmarks. McConnell, aware of the changed mood of the country, worked hard to persuade GOP senators.
The Democrats had planned to cram the bill down the nation's fiscal throat using the threat of a government shutdown. Now, facing serious opposition to this trick, they will have to settle for a simple continuing resolution, keeping spending at current levels instead of nearly 2000 pages of complexity with no time for scrutiny. The new Congress, where the GOP controls the House of Representatives, where spending bills must originate, will craft next year's budget.
This is a wonderful Christmas present for all who care about the nation's financial fate. But there is still a lump of coal in our collective stocking, consisting of the $800 billion-plus added to the deficit by the tax bill, larded with unemployment compensation extension and other spending insisted upon by the Democrats in return for not raising taxes.
Where is the Tea Party in Maryland?
Where is the Tea Party in Maryland?
Here are some stats for 2010 ...
- Nearly half of all Americans live in a household in which someone receives government benefits. (Source)
- About 47 percent will paid no federal income taxes at all for 2009. (Source).
- The White House predicts that since October, one eighth of the population - or an average of 43.3 million people - will receive food stamps each month. (Source).
- One out of every seven mortgages in the United States was either delinquent or in foreclosure during the first quarter of 2010. (Source)
- Forty-six percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three bedroom house with one and a half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
- Seventy-six percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
- Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two thirds have more than two rooms per person.
- The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
- Nearly three quarters of poor households own a car; 30 percent own two or more cars.
- Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
- Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
- Seventy-three percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and a third have an automatic dishwasher.
Posted by Jonathan Taylor at 12/17/2010 12:46:00 PM